Thursday, July 23, 2009

really love this animal!

Cited from Wikipedia.

Penguins (order Sphenisciformes, family Spheniscidae) are a group of aquatic, flightless birds living almost exclusively in the southern hemisphere, especially in Antarctica, where they are most well-known for living. Highly adapted for life in the water, penguins havecountershaded dark and white plumage, and their wings have become flippers. Most penguins feed on krill, fish, squid, and other forms ofsealife caught while swimming underwater. They spend about half of their life on land and half in the oceans.




penguin in Movie. So cute!!! aaww!


I want one!! Could I?


I've seen this type of penguin. :)

Love this Movie!


How cute he is!



aaahhh... i really love penguin!! someday, i want to touch one of them and take a picture with him. their face are really really cuteee.... i want one in my house. but i think it's just a dream. hahahaha.... love penguin!

No comments:

Post a Comment