Sunday, December 5, 2010

cut and paste from Lifehouse's song lyrics

you and me
-----------

There's something about you now
I can't quite figure out
Everything she does is beautiful
Everything she does is right

-this song reminds me of our crushing moment. 2006-2007-


Blind
------

After all this time
I never thought we'd be here
Never thought we'd be here
When my love for you was blind
But I couldn't make you see it
Couldn't make you see it
That I loved you more than you'll ever know
A part of me died when I let you go

-the lyrics just so good-


Everything
-----------
You are the strength, that keeps me walking.
You are the hope, that keeps me trusting.
You are the life, to my soul.
You are my purpose, you're everything.

And how can I stand here with you and not be moved by you?
Would you tell me how could it be any better than this?


Cause you're all I want, you're all I need
You're everything, everything
You're all I want, you're all I need
You're everything, everything.

-describe the person who has a big impact to your life. he's my everything ;)-


From Where You Are Lyrics
--------------------------
So far away from where you are
These miles have torn us worlds apart
And I miss you, yeah I miss you

So far away from where you are
I’m standing underneath the stars
And I wish you were here

I miss the years that were erased
I miss the way the sunshine would light up your face
I miss all the little things

-remind me of the LDR thing. this song so clicked with the LDR situation that i had-


Hanging By A Moment
--------------------
Forgetting all I'm lacking
Completely incomplete
I'll take your invitation
You take all of me


Now.. I'm falling even more in love with you
Letting go of all I've held onto
I'm standing here until you make me move
I'm hanging by a moment here with you

-last night we're jumped all over again when the refrain was played. felt so good-


Take Me Away
---------------

Don't give up on me yet, don't forget who I am
I know I'm not there yet, but don't let me stay here alone

This time, what I want is you
There is no one else, who can take your place
I've seen enough and it's never enough it keeps leaving me needing you

Take me away, take me away
I've got nothing left to say, just take me away

-culik akuuu... culik akuuuu *in indonesia*. ;p-


Whatever It Takes
------------------

She said "If we're gonna make this work
You gotta let me inside even though it hurts
Don't hide the broken parts that I need to see"
She said "Like it or not it's the way it's gotta be
You gotta love yourself if you can ever love me"

I'll do whatever it takes
To turn this around
I know what's at stake
I know that I've let you down
And if you give me a chance
And give me a break
I'll keep us together, I know you deserve much better

But remember the time I told you the way that I felt
That I'd be lost without you and never find myself
Let's hold onto each other above everything else

-this song is from me to you-



All In
--------
There's no taking back what we've got
Too strong, we've had each other's back for too long
There's no breaking up this time
And you know it's okay, I came to my senses
Letting go of my defenses
There's no way I'm giving up this time

And I'm all in, nothing left to hide
I'm falling harder than a landslide
I spent a week away from you last night
And now I'm calling, calling out your name
Even if I lose the game, I'm all in
I'm all in tonight, yeah I'm all in, I'm all in for life

-the first paragraph is so us-



Wash
-----

Everything in the world was falling through
all I knew was it led to you
my sunshine
all my life never found my place
until I felt the sunlight on my face
my sunshine

Never meant to waste your time
never meant to fall out of line
I was trying to get closer to you
Now it seems with every step
feels like I'm losing my breath
I don't know what else I can do

-he likes this song, and sing along very good last night-


Spin
------

When the world keeps spinning round
My world's upside down
And I wouldn't change a thing
I've got nothing else to lose
I lost it all when I found you
And I wouldn't change a thing
No, you and I wouldn't change a thing

Spinning turning watching burning
All my life has found its meaning
Walking crawling climbing falling
All my life has found its meaning

-he also loves this song. and i like the lyrics-


Breathing
---------

I'm looking past the shadows in my mind into the truth and I'm,
Trying to identify the voices in my head.
God which one's you?
Let me feel one more time what it feels like to feel alive,
And break these calluses off of me,
One more time.

'Cause I am hanging on every word you say and,
Even if you don't want to speak tonight that's alright,
Alright with me.
'Cause I want nothing more than to sit outside your door and listen to you breathing,
Is where I want to be.

-They didn't play this song last night, but the lyrics has a deep meaning for us-

No comments:

Post a Comment