Happy b'daaay my dear big boy. I'm sorry to make this post so late. huhuhu... I was planning to go to your house today. but it ended up we were so busy. huhuhu... i came home at 8.30PM, and so did you. I called you, and you feel so tired. Me either. I'm sorry for being so busy lately. we're not seeing each other often. but the important part is we're doing something good. I wish you all the best in your brand new age. Not only in your birthday, actually i send you pray everyday. hoping that you'll get what you want, get your happiness, more heatlhy, more and more fortune, and one more thing, i really wish that you'll love me like i always do *#eeaa kyk lagu*. :)
keep your spirit up, don't give up, and be whatever you wanna be. i'll support you 100%.
Happy b'daaayy beybi..
from
Your #1 Fans. :*
No comments:
Post a Comment